Wednesday 6 May 2009

Playing outside

I'm afraid crafting is taking a bit of a back seat at the moment in favour of activities over

HERE

so feel free to pop over and have a peek.

Little bits and pieces are being still being done - I'm part way through a second sock (!!!!!) for an extra present for my friend Aunty Ann; 2 quilts are under construction; some mini quilts have re-surfaced (I know, I know, how can I possibly STILL be doing mini-quilts for last year's swap?!); and ideas are formulating for a forthcoming little Locket birthday.

But the only photo I have to show you is my recently reinstated wall of stitcheries


my second favourite wall in the house (after the mini quilt wall of course).

Hopefully there will be more to show you next time - if I can be persuaded in from the greenhouse!

16 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I'm First, I'm First! Wow -- you have a wall of stitcheries AND a wall of mini-quilts? It's gorgeous Ms. Locket!

Rachel said...

Ooh Lucy, it's lovely! I really love it when people have "mini galleries" like that, it's something I keep meaning to do in my hallway (if I ever finish painting it, that is!)
:)

dottycookie said...

Oooh, that's really pretty, Lucy!

Kitty said...

Oh wow - a wall of stitcheries - that's so gorgeous! x

Anonymous said...

Do you have any spare walls in your house for the next mini quilt swap?? Or are you going to choose a different type of swap?!

Jo in TAS said...

Love the wall of stitcheries!!

Jodie said...

a stitchery wall, a mini-quilt wall....
What's next lucy? A sock monkey wall? A softie wall...Actually I quite like that idea.

Gina said...

I'm surprised you have time for anything else with all that work going on at the allotment. Your wall of stitchery is fab!

wonderwoman said...

oh wow that looks fab Lucy - what a good idea! are they all your work?

xx

Helen Charlton said...

Keep digging and planting Lucy. Never mind the crafting!!! It's growing season!!

Mrs Moog said...

Gorgeous wall of stitcheries Locket....although some might say it's just plain greedy to have a wall of sticheries AND a wall of mini-quilts....

xxx

julie said...

What a wonderful wall - I'd sit and look at that all day with a smile on my face. Have fun on the allotment x

Annie said...

You must have lots of lovely big walls Lucy - it looks great!

Leanne said...

When the weather is good play outside. Love the stitchery wall.

Leanne said...

When the weather is good play outside. Love the stitchery wall.

May Kristin said...

Love your wall of stitcheries!