Sunday 20 December 2009

Rainbows in the snow

It may be snowing nearly everywhere in the country at the moment - and we certainly have a good amount here - but last week was ALL about
r
ainbows
!

I was very excited when my parcel from Trashy's Rainbow Swap arrived - especially when I discovered it was from my wonderful friend Est of My Cuppa Charms!

I love, love, LOVE everything Est makes - her creations are always so cute and happy - and I'm lucky enough to already own quite a few gifts from my lovely, generous friend. My mini-quilt makes me smile every morning!

And look at all the new goodies I have received:

the most gorgeous mini rainbow pot, friendship bracelet and embroidered button

a beautiful rose-sachet inside the prettiest cover ever! I love those fabrics!

and the teeny-tiniest needlecase with rainbow pages!

(I've borrowed Est's photos because mine were really rubbish)

Est also sent cute stickers, a little clip and a lovely Christmas decoration!

I'm so delighted with all my presents - thank you so much Est - I'm so lucky to have you as one of my special friends!

15 comments:

dottycookie said...

Oh wow, I remember making friendship bracelets! I tried making them for the kids this year but I ran out of patience, so well done Est!

Thimbleanna said...

What a fun, FUN package! I LOVE her little mini-quilt too -- she's a very clever girl!

Jane said...

Beautiful gifts, the mni quilt is so pretty. I hope you are having fun in the snow. Jane x

periwinkle said...

how cute is that little cat --- and just how cool is the snow :-)))) Merry Christmas to you and all the little lockets x

Helen said...

About time you did a post Miss Lucy Locket!! Missed you . . Love Helen x

silverpebble said...

Lucy these are some of the most gorgeous swap gifts I've seen in a long time. Lucky lucky you! That button is just beautiful!

ladydi said...

What fun to get such darling gifts before Christmas! The little pins and needle book is enchanting. :>}

Gina said...

What wonderful rainbow goodies!

Unknown said...

What lovely bright gifts , lucky you . Merry Christmas !

est said...

i wish i could do more :) happy holidays!!!

Heleen said...

The gifts are lovely!!!

JuliaB said...

Hi Lucy. Lovely rainbow things (and lordy we need a bit of colour in this grey winter!). Just dropped in to say Merry Season, and Happy New Year! Hope you all have a fab time. xxx

WendyBee said...

How lovely and crafty! Lucky you!
hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for your lovely blog - a bright spot in my day!
WendyBee

Mrs Moog said...

Ooooooh - you lucky Locket you! Fab swap job, Est :)

xxx

Leanne said...

A lot of brightness there. I especially like the little pot toooo cute.