Monday, 30 April 2007
Here are the first photos of my 365 quilt (from the 365 Challenge idea by Leanne's House). I have decided to make it smaller by putting 3x 5.5", 10 x 4.5" and 10 x 3.5" blocks in each strip. Hopefully it will end up being about 7'x5' (ish). This seems much less scary to me!
The blocks are rather scrumpled but my iron (which never gets used - except for crafting) has decided to die - and I'm not very good at photographing craft things!
I have spent a frustrating day tidying today - however much I move things around I still seem to have too much "stuff" and nowhere seems much tidier to me. The children and "the boss" seemed to think it looked much better though so I can go fabric shopping with an almost clean conscience tomorrow!