Tuesday 1 May 2007

Patchwork Bargains


Here are my patchwork bargains from today! The fabric at the front is actually a tonal beige for my 365 quilt although it looks a bit green here. The magazines are great and were less than half price - in fact everything was half price or less! I'm just very sad that another shop will no longer be stocking patchwork supplies :(

I have a plan for the middle floral-y fabrics but can't say what it is yet as it will be for my middle daughter's 7th birthday - if it works!

I bought a new iron today too so I should be able to continue with my journalling on the fabric blocks - I must also make sure I keep making notes on what is happening each day as it is easy to miss a few days - then I find it hard to remember what happened and I can't really blame that on age yet!

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

I thought I commented on this post but I don't see it. Anyway, looks like some fun stuff. I don't see an email for you. If you email me, I will give you more details about our trip this summer.