Sunday 27 May 2007

"Daisy's" 7th Birthday

The Birthday Girl


"Dorothy" (9), "Daisy" (7 today!) and "Fred" (4)

This is Olly - made for Daisy by her lovely big sister!

She loved the presents from her little brother too!

and finally....
The Princess and the Pea




the pea is there too (honest!) - one less planted at the allotment! Seven mattresses - one for each year - with lovely top-stitching from my new machine!


An exciting day today - although the old ones are a bit tired as we were up til about 1am finishing off presents, wrapping, tidying and putting up the bunting, then we got up at 6.30 to open the presents!

8 comments:

Mrs Martin said...

Loved the little doll and her mountain of quilts. Daisy is a lucky girl. You'll all sleep well tonight after such a big day.

weirdbunny said...

Happy Birthday daisy !!!

The princess and the pea doll and bed set is adorable, but you forgot to show us the pea !

I might make a set to put in my daughters dolls house - love Julia x

Thimbleanna said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Daisy! And what a lucky little girl -- the princess and the pea set is too cute -- I'd love to be able to remember that idea the next time I need a little girl gift!

Juliann in WA said...

I just love that little doll and doll bed. So very Princess and the Pea.

Knot Garden said...

Looks like they all had a lovely time. The doll's bed is adorable - any little girl would love that! I recognise the Laura Ashley fabric with pink roses. My two girls had that print on their bedroom wallpaper when they were small:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your girl! The princess and the pea set is so beautiful!

picklesticks said...

I just found you via Melly & me. I love all the projects you have been doing. Especially the Janet Bolton inspired pictures!

Gill said...

Hi from the other Lucy Locket! What a coincidence that we both chose the same name, not sure if it'll cause any confusion! I might rename my blog, I've got a couple of ideas and it won't be difficult to do. Hope you get as much fun from yours as I have.
Gill