So you want to see Mrs Trashy's quilt?
Are you sure?
It's a good one!
But first there are some important points that you need to bear in mind
- Mr Locket is an archaeologist
- Mrs Locket was an ancient historian (before her brain got marshmallowed by having three little Lockets)
- Mrs Trashy knows about 1 and 2
- Mrs Trashy lives in the South West of England
- Mrs Trashy has a bit of a donkey thing going on
- Mrs Trashy left me a little warning note on the parcel
and most importantly of all
Mrs Trashy has a wickedly funny, if rather wacky, sense of humour
So you still want to see it?
Ladies and gentlemen (you never know, there might be a gentleman reading this) may I proudly present Trashalou's amazing mini quilt
and ta-da! here it is on the quilt wall!
That's the back?
Are you sure?
And you want me to turn it over?
Are you REALLY sure?
Ok, here it is
You want a close up?
Are you really, really, REALLY sure?
Avert your eyes granny...............................
because here we have the one and only
in ALL his glory!
And for those of you less familiar with this curious Dorset landmark you can find out LOADS more HERE.
Trashy you are a total genius! This quilt had me crying with laughter (and I laughed even more when you told me how much you giggled as you stitched it!) You are completely bonkers and I am so delighted that you are my friend!
P.S. Come back next time when I shall have some nice tame photos of my newly tidied sheds and drying onions and garlic - much less racy!