wash upif I did it once does it still count? Or do I have to do it EVERY TIME there are dirty dishes???? put washing on- I put it in but forgot to set it going - does that count???? make toad-in-the-hole batter, peel spuds and find veg for the children's supper- done quickly tidy sitting room (it will take DAYS to make it look decent!!!which was all going well until I had to move the sofa to show Malcolm (see No. 8) the huge hole in the wooden floor which disclosed the layers of toys and grot lurking under the furniture!
- finish finding homes for the books displaced during the big dining room rearrangement
- tidy sewing table - can't do that because of all the spewed out contents of the w.a.c.c.b.n.f.o.s.s cupboard
empty middle part of the was-a-computer-cupboard-but-now-full-of-sewing-stuff cupboardall over dining table and sewing table try to fix the collapsed shelf in the aforementioned cupboard that gave way under the weight of all my lovely Australian craft magazines- okay, so I lied here - I asked Malcolm, my very clever next door neighbour, to fix it for me so he has taken away the two pieces of splintered wood and is going to bring them back when they are one again!
- design and cut out a simple doggy softy for my friend's gorgeous little girl - couldn't find the table or fabrics - see 6,7 and 8 above
- iron a few clothes (I know! It's amazing! Because I never, ever, ever iron clothes - but I've got some nice new ones that would look so much better ironed so I may have to break the habit of a life time!) - had you going for a bit!!!!
collect fabric from closing down shopgot some nice black velvety fabric post parcel to Jodie and Annie hoover Daisy and Fred's bedroom because we can finally see the floor again! tidy hall and hoover hall and stairs waste hours reading all your lovely blogs instead of tidyingnow that one was just easy!!!! compulsively check my newly updated blog for comments again losing valuable tidying timehmmmmm, easy again contact the delivery office to get them to send me my parcel again do a sneaky extra layer of papier mache on Dot's model because it looks like it is never going to hardennearly stuck myself to it too! wish I was sewing insteadoh yes!
- work on my CV - that's this evening's job along with a very large glass of very nice red wine!
Ring up for some job application forms and maybe ring some temping agencies toowell I rang them, they just weren't there to talk to today! help the children make some chocolate crispie cakes after school- full of smarties and jelly tots too! swear (silently) a lot because the internet won't connect so I can publish this postflipping computer!