Time just flies so fast - I must be getting old!
Christmas has been and gone and we all had a lovely time with super family and brilliant pressies and lots and lots and lots of delicious food and wine! But more of that another day!
We are back to that special day of the year when I aim to be different.
When I plan to have a complete personality transplant and become a "new" and "better" person,
In other words, it is time for my New Year's Resolution List.
a new list for me to completely ignore over the coming 12 months!
So what will this year's resolutions be, bearing in mind that I am not going to look at last year's list until I have written this one?
- spend less
- be more organised
- lose lots and lots of weight
- spend more creative time with the children
- do more exercise
- drink less wine
- make full use of each day rather than wasting time
- get up early in the morning
- be much tidier
- do more housework!
- blog more regularly - not because I think you necessarily want to read more, but so I have an on-going record of Locket life to look back on
Scarily similar infact!!!!
Although I was obviously feeling more talkative last year - perhaps because it was typed before New Year's Eve and the late night partying rather than after!!!!!!
I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve whether you partied or not and I really hope that you have a truly fantastic time in 2009!