Still haven't done anywhere near enough - partly because too busy messing about on the computer!
12 o clock Update
Not doing very well so far - it's already lunch time (although no lunch has been made because I discovered I need to go shopping first) and I have hardly achieved anything yet!
I've been good and haven't made you read my to-do-lists for a while so you will have to bear with me today as I have a lot to do and this is the best way of making myself get through the list!
- Make poorly Dorothy some porridge (and me too of course!) couldn't do it- NO MILK!!!
Blitz the kitchenit's pretty good - wouldn't stand close inspection though!!! Do Loo-sley blog post about my messenger bag - yup it's finished!
- Top-stitch appliques on blanket order
- Make some soup for lunch didn't do this at all as the local shop had prawns on special offer so I made Dorothy and myself some of our favourite prawn mayo sandwiches - the diet will have to start tomorrow!(to save money and lose weight because I'm going to the Country Living Spring Fair on Friday 14th March - and guess what? I'm going to meet Lesley there! So if you any of you are going let us know - maybe we could all meet up?)
Tidy sitting roomwell at least you can SEE the floor now! Tidy dining roomit's pretty tidy - just need to sort out my sewing table now Hoover through downstairs
- Cut out pattern pieces for giveaway doll
- Stitch doll body
- Turn and stuff doll
- Type some of Dad's book
Dry lots of washingand put away- still got that bit to do! Make something decent for the childrens' tea - don't know what yet!made their favourite fish pie
- Do draw for 100th post giveaway - this is going to have to be a random-generator-job as I really can't face writing out all the names longhand - and announce the winner
I'll let you know how I get on and if you want to be in with a chance of winning the doll there is still time to leave a comment on this post! I will do the draw at about 6pm tonight!