Saturday 12 January 2008

Hurry Hurry! - LIST NOW CLOSED

Only a very few places left so if you want to join please sign up to the original post as soon as possible. I will be closing it before the deadline if I reach 50 partners first.

Can these people please contact me with their email addresses as soon as possible
Marian
Janet
Pollyhope
Queen Bee
Jo in Tas
Dawn
Becky
Blueberry Lane
- my email address is on my profile page - but leave me another comment if you have any difficulty accessing it. I need to hear from everybody by 8pm Sunday 13th.

I also need to have all questionnaire replies back by 8pm Monday 14th after which I will be organising the partners. If you have contacted me but have not yet received a questionnaire then please let me know.

On a crafty note, I have made (and pulled apart) a sock bunny, so I now need to make Daisy a sock monkey to replace the bunny (good job those socks were cheap) and started cutting out and designing the next blanket order. I have also finished Fred's second mitten and his new hat:


Just need to get the blanket up and running and then I can start my messenger bag that is part of this challenge with Moogsmum!

6 comments:

Kitty said...

I was going to have a go at a sock bunny and a sock puppy. Is the bunny not very nice or easy? :-(

Lovely mittens and hat. x

Juliann in WA said...

Lucy - is there still room? Sounds like so much fun.

Mrs Moog said...

Lovely lovely Fred and lovely lovely hat and mittens - clever knitter!!!
I marvel at your organisation Missus - you've really got this swap thing licked!
G'night pardner,
Moogsmum xx

Jodie said...

Hey make a sock bunny, really easy. I have a pic of one somewhere....
Fred's mittens are so cool. I have never owned mittens, so I find them intrigueing.

Lina said...

Hi Lucy. I haven't had a questionnaire yet! I think you probably have my email address. lina_case@hotmail.com

Leanne said...

Hi Lucy,
I have procrastinated about this as I'm not great with dead lines but count me in. Going back to work tomorrow so the family has locked away all the knives.
X
Leanne