Paint medium doll's shoes Varnish shoesshe looks a bit confused in there doesn't she? Make MD's bloomers Stitch MD's face Make Princess and the Pea's nighty (yup she's still in progress!) Stitch P&P's face Paint P&P's bedjust needs underneath painting and whole thing varnishing Make P&P's 7 mattressesactually made 6, just need to top stitch them now with decorative stitching but machine being contrary right now Make P&P's quilt and pillow Make P&P's bloomers Finish art bag for Eviedreadful photo I know. It's one of those art bags with spaces for pencils
- Frame Niamh's picture
Start Niamh's purse Make Mince Pies with Children Decorate tree with children
- Design angel birth sampler
Tidy kitchenokay, most people wouldn't think it was tidy but it's tidy for me! Then it got untidy again with all the cooking! Put away clean washing- well, I folded it, does that count? and I really really love the guy who did put them away!!! Tidy sitting room(see kitchen above!) Listen to Amy McDonald CD(notice, I didn't put wine drinking on today!) - got so busy doing stuff I forgot to go out to the car to bring it in until the end of the day but listened to it while I did the children's tea
These are the other things I did today:
- Put away shopping delivery
- Got very cold
- Made huge bolognaise-type dish for the next 10,000 suppers with loads of secret veg that the children won't notice (onions, garlic, carrots, parsnips, celery, mushrooms and tomatoes)
- Dried 50 million loads of washing (okay it was only 3)
- FINISHED Niamh's purse - rather than just starting it!
- Made some yummy mulled wine
- Drank it!