My Bunny-Hop-Bunny-Swap parcel from Hilde arrived this morning before school! So there was great excitement in the Locket household as we unwrapped the package to reveal...................
Mr Dizzy and Distinguished Gentleman (Dizzy for short)!
Isn't he fabulous????
And look at the gorgeous card that came with him.
Thank you so much Hilde - he is fantastic and is patiently waiting with the other household bunnies for me to make an "Easter display" - something I have never actually done before!
The great news is that my bunny for Hilde also arrived today - you can see my mutant bunny (Bumble-Bunny or Honey-Bunny) here.
I also received this lovely card from Kitty
to thank me for the doll she finally received from my 100th post giveaway - I'm just sorry she had to wait so long!
I have been feeling a bit flustered lately by the amount of different crafty things I am making, have started, or just want to do - there is just so much inspiration around at the moment!
In the midst of all this I was wondering why I couldn't find any knitting needle pairs.
Here is why:
Yup these are the projects that I currently have on the go - now you can see why I'm feeling flummoxed (and this is only the knitting - and I'm not a knitter am I Monkee Maker? - I'm really not - I do SEWING!)
So working from left to right and top to bottom we have
- a mitten (because I really can't keep telling people who ask me why I'm only wearing one mitten that it is because I haven't knitted the other one yet - that makes me sound a bit odd.............)
- half a teddies jumper (but no teddy that size)
- one ear flap for a hat like these (for me this time)
- a green doll's dress
- a pink doll's dress
- the doll
- a bunny's leg
- an Easter egg from Julie's pattern (that needs to be finished by tonight as it is a present for my friend Kerry)
- a tiny teddy's cheek
- a bunny rabbit (looks very dead to me)
- my sock
- a mouse
- a tortoise
These are some of the photos of what I am trying to make.
Maybe I will have finished them in a few years?