Who didn't realise that it was Dec 1st TOMORROW????
Who hasn't got their Advent Calendars ready (despite remembering to send 2 in the post?
(and they were on time too!)
Who had to brave Asda with the swarms of people this evening to get mini chocolates?
Yup, the idiot over here!
I've still managed to get quite a lot done and even have some photographic evidence for it! I just need to prioritise finishing the first doll and her clothes for tomorrow morning. (forgot to mention make wings and bloomers!!!)
4. do stitching for dress - prepared it and stitching it tonight
5. dolls hair (without losing temper) - doing that tonight
6. dolls face (without her losing her temper) - finishing that too
8. stuff P&P doll (and try not to poke a hole in the legs or arms)
9. sew together
11. stuff medium doll
12. sew together
15. Cut out 7 mattresses for Princess and the Pea order
16. cut out princess' nightie
17. cut out medium doll's dress
18. draw pattern pieces for large doll onto freezer paper
19. cut out and iron onto calico
The next priority is getting the Advent Calendars found, filled and displayed. Then tomorrow I plan to make a new one with the children. So we should have about 6!