Saturday 28 April 2007

Playing at the allotment

We spent most of the day at the allotment today. It was misty/cloudy but I still managed to get sunburnt!

I've been trying to avoid the housework for a few weeks but it has now got too awful to ignore so I thought I would create a blog instead!

I had started my 365 quilt and had my first strip stitched together and journalled but have taken it apart again as I want to make the quilt a bit smaller. Hopefully, if I find the dining table this evening, I will be able to do a bit more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lucy !
Welcome in Blogland ! I started mine in May, last year and never regretted ! Congratulations about your Journal Quilt start ! I'm going to start mine on May 1st. My fabrics are cut, and quietly waiting for me...
I've put your blog name on my "favourites" list, and will visit you often. Welcome on mine ! (just click on my name, and you'll be redirected...)

Smiles !
NADINE in Belgium.

Juliann in WA said...

it does work! welcome to blogland
hope you will be able to post some photos as you go

Quilter Kathy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!
You'll learn a new skill each time you add a blog entry. Enjoy!
Kathy in Canada
PS Try to post a photo of your first strip on your blog to show us!