Monday 3 September 2007

Blog Awards - WOW

I am amazed because I have been nominated for TWO blog awards!
Thimbleanna nominated me first of all for the Nice Matters Award - thank you Anna, I really appreciate this - especially as I think you are rather nice too!
Then Julie decided I deserved thewhich is even more amazing - I don't think I have ever been told I "rock" before! Thank you Julie - it made my day!

Now I have the big problem of deciding who to send these on to! It is not difficult finding nice and rockin' bloggers, just tricky to find ones who have not already been nominated many times over. So I'm just going to choose and if you have already done it - sorry!!!

Well I'm going to cheat and send both awards to

Julia at Weirdbunny
Leanne at the Stitching Room
Nadine at Friendship Threads
Hannah at Gentlytiptoe
Est at My Cuppa Charms
Juliann at Unwritten
Joni at Yummers
and Helen at Piecemaker

hopefully I haven't sent awards to you that you have already had! So consider yourselves "awarded"!

Other "Nice Rockin Girls" include Katie, Leanne, Rosie and Melly, Mad Monkee girl, and Julie and Anna of course, although I'm sure you don't want the same awards again!

7 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Thanks for the awards - you are too kind.

weirdbunny said...

Oh that has made my day !!!

I always think that my blog is so boring !!!! I'll put it on blog in next day or so, as I have to get a tutorial on how to cut and paste the labels !

est said...

wow!! thanks for the awards!!!you has made my day too!! you definitely deserves these awards! truly nice, inspired & rockin'!

Monkee Maker said...

Ooooh, yes please, if you're offering I'll have fried egg, hash browns and lashings of bacon!

And thanks for thinking of me; I look forward to checking out the other bloggers in your list later. After work. Sigh.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, you're so sweet Ms. Lucy. Both of your awards are very well deserved!

piecemaker said...

Thanks for the blog awards Lucy, best wishes "rockin" Helen

hannah said...

aww, thanks for awarding me!! and your comments always make me smile, I love having online friends that are so nice.